SOPI PIOTR SOPEK WEBSITE
- RODO regulation
- personal data protection act
- telecommunication law
We respect your privacy and are committed to the security of your personal data and information regarding your online activities, and to ensuring that you are able to exercise all your rights under the RODO (General Data Protection Regulation). We also want to provide you with the best possible tailored content. Your consent to the processing of your data is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time at the bottom of this page.
I.PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is Company SOPI PIOTR SOPEK, 20 Polna St., 17-123 Rudka, NIP: 5432189886. Questions or comments can be emailed to: email@example.com
II.PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We do not process more data than needed.
We process only the data necessary for:
- prepare the ordered quote
- respond to your inquiries related to the transportation service
- presenting a transportation quote
and the data you leave as part of navigating through our pages, which you leave in cookies.
III. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Administrator processes personal data only with the prior consent of the User.
- The consent to process personal data is completely voluntary.
IV. USER'S RIGHTS
V. COOKIES FILES
"Cookies", also known by their peculiar name "cookies", are tiny text files that are stored in the website user's browser. These files allow the website to recognize the user's device and appropriately display the website tailored to the user's individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- administering the website,
- improve the quality of the services provided, including adapting the content of the site to user preferences maintain user sessions
- and for statistical purposes and adjusting advertising content to your individual needs.
Please be advised that it is possible for the user of the service to determine the conditions for storing or accessing the information contained in the cookies by means of browser settings or service configuration. Detailed information on this subject is available from your browser manufacturer and Internet access provider.
We do not store your address or other personal information in cookies. The cookies we use are divided into:
1. necessary for the operation of the service - for example, to obtain a transportation quote.
2. Performance cookies - for example, for checking statistics.
3. Targeting cookies - used for better matching or personalization of ads. Turning them off will not block ads, it will just make them not tailored to you.
Full control over cookies is provided by your browser.